Thursday, May 18, 2017

QUOTED YOUR ONLINE ADVOCACY WORK

If you haven't already been able to tell from my previous posts, I ADORE and LOVE everyone down at Mayo Clinic.  Sheila Buehler, who is my go to in the GI department has been nothing short of amazing.  She's so knowledgeable and straight forward.  She doesn't sugar coat anything, but is always so kind about it.  Then, of course, there's Dr. Michael Kendrick who did my surgery.  He, also, is one of the most amazing people I have ever met along with being the best surgeon EVER (in my opinion).
Anyway, where this post is leading to is that I had to send a message to Sheila yesterday as I had a quick question for her.  Sheila replied back and at the end she said, "BTW, several of my patients have quoted your online advocacy work- way to go."  THIS makes me SO happy!!!  This is why I stay up to date on my blog...for my own journaling purposes, to keep family/friends up to date, and to educate and help others the way I feel reading others' blogs helped me!  I love this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment