Tuesday, December 19, 2017

13 YEARS

13 years ago this HORRIFIC cancer (HDGC) took my moms life.
13 years ago I became an orphan (having already lost my dad when I was 12 years old).
13 years ago...my life changed forever.

I miss my mom and think of her EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I am so thankful for her as I wouldn't have had this option to be preventative without her going through what she did. It sure doesn't seem like it has been 13 years, but my heart still aches none the less.
RIP Mom
 One of our last pictures together (she was SO sick)
 Summer before she past
 My mom and I when I was younger- she loved taking us sledding
 and she HATED taking pictures, but I'm glad I would force her
So beautiful- inside AND out (high school photo)
my FAVORITE picture of my mom and I (I can feel the love in this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment