Monday, October 19, 2015

NO STOMACH FOR CANCER WALK- NOVEMBER 7TH

HI ALL!!! So, I signed up for the No Stomach for Cancer walk which will be held on Saturday, November 7th and it is in any location in which you choose. I haven't 100% decided where I'm doing the walk other than in Bismarck (thinking maybe along River Road and in the morning...like 9ish maybe? details to come). Right now I have myself, Sean, and Paige doing the walk. HOWEVER, if you would like to walk along with us, you are more than welcome...just send me a message!! OR if you would like to donate towards our walk and support stomach cancer research, that would be appreciated, also! This is the link in which to do so:

https://www.crowdrise.com/heatherhuus-NSFC2015WALK


I greatly appreciate any and all support and if you aren't able to come out and walk with me or you aren't able to donate (even $1 helps!), please continue to keep myself and my family/friends in your thoughts & prayers during this journey!

Thank you for ALL the support!!

PS: I most likely will not reach out to anybody individually to walk/donate as I do not want ANYONE to feel like they HAVE to and if all you can give is your thoughts and prayers, that's enough in my book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment