Tuesday, January 31, 2017

BUFFET

While out to eat at lunch today....

Me, "Everyone else is having the buffet, but I'll eat off the menu."
Waitress, "Just so you know there's about a 40 minute wait for food ordered that way."
Me, "I don't suppose you would let me do the kids buffet price, would you?"...
Waitress, "Well, do you have a medical condition that you would need to?"
Me, "Ya...I don't have a stomach....literally."
Waitress, "Yep, that will work!"


I hate these awkward conversations, but glad I've never had an issue ordering off the kids menu or getting the kids buffet price!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your comment about the child menu. I often ask can I order a child's meal and there is never a problem but the other day when I did, the child's serving was as big as an adult serving so was unable to eat the child serving.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA...that doesn't happen too often!!!

      Delete
    2. I hate that conversation. They initially look at you like you're a cheapskate. x

      Delete
    3. AGREED!!!! That's exactly how I felt!

      Delete