Thursday, August 10, 2017

MAYO- ROCHESTER, MN, USA


I am SO thankful for the care I received at Mayo, Rochester, MN.  I will say time and time, again, that I think they are THE BEST and this just shows it.  Their GI and surgery team are PHENOMENAL!!!!  I truthfully don't think I would be doing as well as I am today if it wasn't for their OUTSTANDING care!!!
 
"Mayo Clinic was No. 1 overall in the magazine’s annual Honor Roll ranking of its Best Hospitals list. Mayo Clinic also ranked No. 1 in six specialties:
•Diabetes and endoc...
rinology
•Gastroenterology (GI) and GI surgery
•Geriatrics
•Gynecology
•Nephrology
•Neurology and neurosurgery"

http://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-ranked-top-hospital-nationwide-by-u-s-news-world-report/?mc_id=us&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sm&utm_content=post&utm_campaign=mayoclinic&geo=national&placementsite=enterprise&cauid=100502&linkId=40709782

No comments:

Post a Comment