Monday, March 28, 2016

FIRST MRI


I had my FIRST MRI today and it went great!!! Didn't realize how hard it would be to lay completely still for 25 darn minutes! Of course my nose would run and I just had to let it do its thing, got a frog in my throat that I couldn't clear, and a hair was tickling my cheek that was driving me up a wall!! Glad to be done with it and the tech said I did really good and she some of the best breast pictures she's gotten in a long time. Two gold stars for this girl today!!!  Now, I have to wait about a week to get results...hopefully nothing crazy! :)

2 comments:

  1. It’s funny that you write about how hard it is to lay still during an MRI. I have found in my experience that it can really be quite difficult, especially if you are currently in a great deal of pain. It’s one of those times that you suddenly become more aware of yourself and your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's that much harder when in pain!!! Things you don't usually think about like moving your toes or fingers OR scratching an itch OR breathing all becomes SO hard to think about, but not think about at the same time! haha

      Delete