Friday, April 1, 2016

LAST DAY OF MEDS!!! and MRI RESULTS

LASY DAY OF MY 4X/DAY FOR 14 DAYS MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!  I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!
On a separate note, got a call from the clinic and my MRI came back showing NO lobular breast cancer! YAY! On the flip side, they found an enlarged lymph node near my armpit and would like to do an ultrasound and possible biopsy depending on how the ultrasound goes. They said not to be alarmed as enlarged lymph nodes could come from the body fighting an infection (had bronchitis in January, strep throat in February, and of course this h-Pylori in March), side effect of meds I'm on (which I've been on quite a few with these stupid sicknesses I've had over the last few months....ESPECIALLY the h-Pylori), or it could be a cancerous growth. Because of the first & second being VERY possible, I'm crossing my fingers for those. BUT...will have to wait do the US and possible bx until I'm cleared of meds for 3 weeks. They have me scheduled Tuesday, April 26th. I'll keep you guys posted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment