Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BRUNO'S PIZZA (yum!)

With only 3 weekends left before we leave for Rochester, I've created this list of "must haves" before surgery (I should really write them down and make a check list instead of keeping them in my head) since I don't know when I'll get to have them again or if my non-stomach will tolerate them. 

 First up...Bruno's Pizza! We got to enjoy this on Sunday...only downfall was that I was TOO full to order their melted cookie with ice cream dessert. I WILL go back one more time even if it's just for that amazing dessert.

 

1 comment:

  1. Pizza! One of the simple joys of life. Don't worry it will be back on the menu soon. I was eating pizza again before I went back to work. And Buffalo wings are a staple of my diet today. You're gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete