Friday, October 28, 2016

OH THE QUESTIONS OF A 4-YEAR-OLD

Miss Paige was just full of questions yesterday...here's how our conversation went...

"Mom, you sure do poop a lot now." lol (gee thanks Paige...lol)

 "I know...it's because I don't have a stomach." (I have gone over this with her with my plush stomach so she knows more so that it's an organ and not just the middle region of my body)

 "Why did the doctors take your stomach out and where did they put it? In the garbage?" haha! (let's hope it didn't just go into the garbage...but really WHERE does it go?? lol)

 "They took my stomach out so it wouldn't make me very sick. This way I can live for a long time. Grandma Darla's stomach made her very sick and that's why she's in heaven, but the doctors took mine out so I can be around for a very long time....like until I'm a really old grandma! And I'm not sure where they put my stomach, but probably not just in the garbage."

 She was good with this answer...at least for now!!!  

2 comments:

  1. I loved the comments by Paige. Really made me smile at their curiousity and yes, we all do go to the bathroom a lot more now. My husband said I should start my own toilet paper company!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....yes, or buy stock in Charmin! lol Either way....we probably use it WAY more than others haha

      Delete