Wednesday, October 5, 2016

STOMACH CANCER GUIDE

I feel blessed to be an advocate for No Stomach forCancer.  You all know exactly how I feel about losing my stomach….it was a no brainer for me! 

The No Stomach for Cancer organization has been my go to for a LOT of information.  Their website helped answer a ton of questions I had and I was able to follow so many blogs posted on their site so I would know just what to expect before, during, and after surgery.  Besides their website, I have talked to several people from this organization who have been beyond helpful while on this journey.
No Stomach for Cancer partnered with the NationalComprehensive Cancer Network to come up with a first ever Patient Guide for Stomach Cancer.  I was asked by Jon Florin, the Executive Director for No Stomach for Cancer, if I could submit a patient quote to be published in this guide.  Feel free to visit the link attached and make sure you view page 70 for my quote! J  I couldn’t be more proud for all that NoStomach for Cancer has done for myself and others!

2 comments: