Friday, October 28, 2016

WORK-OUT

I have been pretty skeptical on working out just because small things like pushing push pins into the wall make my upper left abdomen hurt.  I've been told I'm still healing from this surgery, so I'm trying to take it slow even though I feel REALLY good!  I had decided I would attempt a low-key work out video today just to see how it would go.  INSTEAD, I ended up helping rake and clean up the yard.  THANK GOODNESS my mother-in-law kept Paige busy, Sean raked the majority of it, and my father-in-law and I made a KILLER team scooping up the leaves into bags, pulling weeds, and carrying the bags to the front of the house.  This yard work was WAY more than I thought about doing today, but I'm not paying for it...and am STILL feeling really good.  I'm thinking the low-key workout video may go a little better than I expected...maybe will have to try that in a few days!  Each day I heal a little more and can push myself a little harder.  I NEVER expected 2.5 months out from surgery that I'd be helping with this much yard work....in fact, I kinda figured there would be a chance that I could still be laid up quite a bit.  I am SO thankful for how well things are going and couldn't be happier!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment