Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"YOU'RE EATING, AGAIN?"

"You're eating, AGAIN?" was the question that came out of a gentleman's mouth at an event I attended recently.  Yep, I sure am! 

Most days, I feel like all I do is eat...I seem to always be munching or snacking, but that's ok!  It gives me energy and keeps me going.  So, when he asked, "You're eating, AGAIN?" he didn't mean it in a mean way, but he's right...since I had arrived, I pretty much had been eating that whole time.  I started with one taco.  About a half hour later, I had some chips and salsa.  About a half hour later, a small piece of banana cake.  About an hour later, a small piece of DQ ice cream cake.  It was when I was dishing up the DQ cake he asked.  He left shortly thereafter, but I had popcorn about an hour after the DQ cake and then my vitamins and I was good for the night.  

A day in the life of Heather's eating consists of the following:
Vitamins right away when I wake up (that's enough of a meal in and of itself)
1-3 hours later- cup of yogurt (if I'm feeling risky, I might stop and get an egg sausage and cheese biscuit)
1-2 hours later- popcorn, cheez-its, fruit cup, peanut butter toast, peanut butter crackers, etc.
1-2 hours later- lunch (left overs, sandwich, go out for lunch, whatever I decide that day)
1-2 hours later- fruit snacks, fruit cup, or just something sweet (but less than 20g of sugar!)
2-3 hours later- supper (whatever Sean and Paige decide usually)
1-2 hours later- vitamins
1-2 hours later- fruit cup, applesauce, fruit, cheez-its, chips, yogurt, fruit snack, etc.
I never wake up during the middle of the night to eat, but when it's time to wake up, my day starts like this, again, and I can definitely tell I'm ready to eat although I don't have the feeling of being "hungry."  Eat, eat, eat...that's the motto of my life post-TG!

1 comment:

  1. And then there are the days that you run out of energy and wonder why. Then you realize that you have forgotten to eat. Anything. Done that a couple of times.
    So I have started to "graze" all day

    ReplyDelete