Wednesday, November 1, 2017

CARSON WENTZ

If you are from North Dakota, you are most likely a Carson Wentz fan.  He is the Quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles and comes from Bismarck, ND (where I currently live) and is a graduate of NDSU (in Fargo, ND- where I was raised).  I have NEVER heard one negative thing about this gentleman...he is a kind and caring soul.  I have never met him, but his dad, Doug Wentz, was our mortgage lender and was an amazing man...it's clear to see where he gets his kindness from.

I am, now, an even BIGGER fan of Carson Wentz.  What a kind person he is to grant this young boys wish through Make-a-Wish AND, without even knowing it, shed light on GASTRIC CANCER (which is the THIRD leading cause of cancer deaths).  If you haven't watched this video, please do so...in its entirety...and grab a box of tissues!!!  I'm a tough cookie, or so I like to think, and the end really got me good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvc4JFQrNA



No comments:

Post a Comment