Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DIET PEPSI

MOST foods and drinks I don't have an issue with as long as I take my time and/or chew properly.

Diet Pepsi is NOT included in this!!! Every now and then, I crave a Diet Pepsi (regular sodas have WAY too much sugar for this stomachless gal) and will give it a shot as things that didn't work yesterday, sometimes will work today and visa versa. NOPE, not Diet Pepsi. I SWEAR this is the MOST carbonated and fizzy beverage IN THE WORLD (other diet sodas do NOT bother me)...an...d not just any Diet Pepsi, it has to be BOTTLED Diet Pepsi. The PAIN that comes from the amount of carbonation is AWFUL. So, why do I continue to try it from time to time?? I have NO idea...maybe it comes from the fact that I CAN'T have it, so I want it that much more. I'm hoping my system will maybe just work itself out and let me have it so I can get off this bottled Diet Pepsi kick!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment