Friday, November 10, 2017

LA- MY HEART IS INCREDIBLY FULL

Well, I made it to Los Angeles for the Spotlight on Gastric Cancer yesterday where my Aunt Kathy was able to pick me up. We got to spend some good quality time together with great conversation.

Once we got to the motel, I went down to meet with the crew that is here from No Stomach for Cancer (the Executive Director and 3 board members), along with the other speakers (Jessica and Nicole, the Stomachless Sisters and Steve Dang). It would be an understatement if I said my heart wasn't overflowing with love when I came back to my room!!! Every.single.one of these people are simply amazing and I cannot wait to get to spend more time with them this evening and all day tomorrow!

What an empowering and uplifting group of people....my heart is incredibly full!!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment