Tuesday, November 14, 2017

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

I did an interview with Blair from the Bismarck Tribune a few weeks ago about my story.  She let me know that it was going to be in Sunday's paper in the Health Section.  While in LA, I got an email from Blair letting me know that it would actually be in Monday's paper.  Much to my surprise, it was on the FRONT page with a ginormous picture attached!!!  ALSO, EVERY OTHER NEWSPAPER in NORTH DAKOTA picked up my story and was, often, listed on their FIRST PAGE, too....the Fargo Forum, Grand Forks Herald, Dickinson Press, Jamestown Sun, etc.  Besides that, it was a TOP STORY and that means people were truly interested in reading about this!!!  Oh how my heart could just burst!

I am SO thankful that there was no other MAJOR news going on that MY story could be on THE FIRST PAGE and shared SO many times.  Knowledge is power and I'm so happy that this information about CDH1, gastric cancer, and total gastrectomies is out there!!!

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/bismarck/lincoln-woman-navigates-life-without-stomach/article_7711430f-95f3-5e88-b6b3-0b689db3e785.html



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment