Friday, August 14, 2015

SIDE NOTE

SIDE NOTE:  If you are reading this and paying attention to the date/time, you may be thinking what the heck?  Why is she posting all of this stuff at once??  WELL....I do have good reason for it.  I had, originally, started a facebook group to get awareness out there as most of my family and friends use facebook.  I made it a "secret" group to tweak a few things and then get going on it.  WELL, once you make it a "secret" group and add people, you can no longer make it "public," anymore.  So, I decided that I didn't really want to create another group AND it would be good for anyone NOT on facebook to be able to find info, too....so, here we are.  I'm pretty much copying and pasting what I had on facebook and then going forward, I will write in both!

No comments:

Post a Comment