Thursday, August 13, 2015

WELCOME!

Hi all!  Thank you for following me on my journey of finding out I'm partially related to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Ok, it maybe doesn't go quite like that, but I do have this crazy CDH1 gene that just happens to be mutated. Sounds kind of cool, but in turn, it's going to have me on this crazy journey in life. I am going to blog my experiences here for friends and family to follow along. Also, I have found it BEYOND helpful to read other blogs, so I'm hoping to do the same for others who are on this crazy journey, too! (Oh and my counselor says it's a good thing to journal.) Feel free to leave comments, questions, etc. This post doesn't give you a lot of detail about this gig, but I promise to let you all know the details as we go on. Thanks for following and allowing me to share my "Gut Feelings: A CDH1 Journey" with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment