Friday, August 14, 2015

TRIAL #2

I expect a TON of trials along this journey...

 Here is TRIAL #2 (where's trial #1 you ask??  well, I'll touch on that in a different post). I had decided in the last month or two that it would be nice to have some extra cash and started donating plasma, again.  Well, walked in the other day ready to donate, as usual, but nope....you have to wait 4 months after having an endoscopy before you can donate. Well, by the time 4 months is up, I'll be just about ready for my second scope. 

Oh, but wait...there's more!

They wanted to know why I had the scope and it lead into the whole story of all of this. Although they found it VERY interesting, that didn't help my situation. They said they would take my info to their higher ups, but expect to never be able to donate again going forward. Booooo! Not a huge deal and just a step along the way, but still disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment