Sunday, August 16, 2015

WHY BOTHER WITH THIS PROCESS & WORRY WHEN YOU COULD EASILY GET "HIT BY THAT BUS?"

I get that this whole process is NOT for everyone and that's ok.  To be honest, it might not even be for me if I didn't see my mom go through it.  Pure hell is an understatement and she was tough as nails and barely ever griped about the ordeal (at least to my sister and I she didn't)!

With that said, there was a question as to why I'm bothering dealing with all of this?  Why not just let life take its course, not worry, and deal with it when and if it happens.  Really, you could suffer or die from many different things or even get "hit by that bus." 

WELL, I guess my answer is.....I don't have an 83% chance of "getting hit by that bus" and if I did, I'd never cross the street.  ;)  Also, I don't want to WAIT "until it happens, if it happens."  By then, the likelihood of me surviving isn't very good and I would like to be here for daughter & husband as long as possible.  Stomach cancer is the THIRD leading cancer for deaths.  At 83% of a chance, that's too risky for me when I know you can have this surgery done and have a 0% chance of EVER getting it.  AND...you can live just fine after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment