Saturday, August 13, 2016

CHECK IT OFF THE LIST

Supper in the oven, packing pretty much done other than things we use to get ready in the morning along with Paige's bags (Barbie's and Barbie car included, of course, for Grandma and Grandpa's house), cleaning done (at least good enough for now), laundry (all the bedding and towels and clothes ALL done) vacuuming still needs to be done, one last load of laundry to do once Sean gets home from work..., clean out the fridge to make sure nothing spoils while gone, and I think once I can check all of that off the list, I'm ready to go.

 And the best and longest part is already taken care of...a few meal preps/frozen dinners made for after surgery thanks to one of the people who have supported me whole heartedly throughout this whole process from my first trip down to Mayo to now, the doctor I work for, Dr. Brady. THANK YOU so much for thinking of this great idea and spending the time to do make it all. Means more than you know! (PS: it smells so good it was hard to not want to make them BEFORE surgery haha)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment