Friday, August 19, 2016

ROUGH NIGHT/MORNING

Had a rough night/morning. Very gassy which is good, but painful and quite a few deep coughs which hurt like heck. Had 3 meds to take orally and they along with just plain water were getting stuck in my esophagus. I had to tap on my esophagus to get them to go down which wasn't comfortable, but once they were down, I was good. You could literally hear them gurgle down. Talked with Dr. Kendrick's assistants and they said to try and space my meds at least 5 minutes apart when they are oral and use water that isn't super cold as that could be what's making my esophagus contract and not let things through properly. Dr. K will be in some time this morning, but plan is still to leave this afternoon for the motel for two nights since I was able to get plenty of water in. Just can't wait for this IV to be out. Between the IV and heparin shots, I look like I got physically abused pretty bad...lots of bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment