Monday, August 1, 2016

GOOD-BYE STOMACH!!!

BIG...HUGE... THANK YOU to everyone who came out to the "Going Away" party for my stomach!  I had such a nice time visiting and catching up with everyone and, of course, having a TON of goodies.  All of the desserts were delicious and more than one plate was DEFINITELY needed! Having the love and support is HUGE on this journey and I definitely couldn't do it without all of these people!

Chocolate cupcakes with OREO truffle inside & OREO frosting!!!


 Plate 1 of 2
 My adorable niece, Harper, loving my plush stomach
 My little lady having the "BEST DAY EVER."  She's never had so many sweets in one sitting!
 Uncle Steve & Aunt Linda
 DELICIOUS!!!!

 Love this little cutie!
 Aunt Vera cutting bars



 Uncle Steve

 Ruth, Jana, & Teresa
 Ruth, Aunt Linda, Jana, & Teresa
 Amy, Rhyse, Jen, & Crystal
 That's how I felt after eating all of those sweets haha!
 Zac & Rhyse
 Little lady <3
 The Grieger's

No comments:

Post a Comment