Thursday, August 18, 2016

ROUGH AFTERNOON

Having a rough afternoon full of pain from gas and coughing. It hurts so bad to cough, but if I don't, pneumonia might set in and that's not good.

Got a big cheer from my nurses when I was able to pass gas.  It's a really big deal!

I've been on 5 of my 6 walks so far and sat in a chair 4x like I'm supposed to.

I've only had jello and a popsicle along with water today. I woke up to Sean being gone and when he came back he said he went a got a huge chili burger. Glad someone is able to eat as I'm just not feeling anything.

Looking forward to a better evening and Dr. K said if all goes well through the evening, he will stop in tomorrow morning and get me released. Kind of nervous, but each day gets a little easier and hoping that getting into a new routine will be good.

Right now, just focusing on a decent evening/night. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Ask them about GasX. It helped me with bloating. I have boxes of it around my house.
    Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction.
    Still cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete